Hey beauties! I want my hair to look fabulous and be healthy but I also don’t want to spend a fortune getting it that way. I created a video sharing my current favorites in hair care. Also sharing my tips on how I got my hair so healthy!
- Loreal extraordinary Clay Shampoo and Conditioner
2. Oscar Blandi Daily Silk Serum – I found it on Ebay for $13
3. Great Value Products generic version of It’s A 10 Leave in Conditioning spray
4. Joico K-Pak deep conditioner – This stuff has been a favorite since high school and I still use it and love it!
5. Joico Hair Shake – This product is so cool I had to add it to my favorites. It’s a liquid that when shaken and sprayed on hair acts like some sort of miracle root life and dry shampoo. It gives my hair volume and get’s rid of any oils.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I always hunt for the best prices and deals for you all when I share a link for a products. These products are awesome and since I love to save money they are all really affordable. Have a wonderful day loves.